Different people need financial support for different things and at different points of time. With so many responsibilities, you will find the need for a Personal Loan, sooner or later whether to fulfill your dream or in case of any contingency / urgency. A Personal Loan is a perfect solution when it comes to buying a new electronic gadget for yourself or indulging yourself &by going for a holiday or in need of some urgent cash for wedding in the family. We can help you find the following types of Loans in this category:
- Personal Loan
- Travel Loan
- Consumer Durable Financing
- Medical Expenses
Choose the Best Deal, Always!
As our name suggests, at theloanwala.com we help you find the best Financer for your loan requirements. Our association with the finest, most trusted and reputed Financial Institutions ensure that you can make a thorough comparison and are completely satisfied with the offer before you choose the Best Deal.
Get the Best deal with us, here’s how!
- Use the Eligibility Calculator to learn your eligibility. It’s quick, simple and also provides you access to information about the Best Deals or the lowest interest rates.
- Gain the advantage of comparing offers that have been specially customized for you and then apply for the most suited offer.
- Once you have applied for the loan, the application will be sent to the Financial Institution of your choice, thus saving your time and resources involved in visiting a bank or NBFC or doing paper work.
- theloanwala.com will also keep you updated about the loan status via your personalized account page, email, SMS or calls.
- Apart from giving you Best Deals from loan providers, you also have the opportunity to win amazing prizes and coupons if you refer a friend or a relative to theloanwala.com.
Tenure up to 8 years
No security / collateral required
Easy repayment through Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs)
Meeting personal expenses like holiday, buying a smartphone etc.
Meeting personal / social expenses like expenses incurred during a wedding etc.
To tide over an medical emergency / sudden loss
Buying a gift for your loved ones
Self-Employed Individuals engaged in the business
Self-Employed Professionals like aCA, a doctor, an architect etc.
Person above 21 years of age up to 65 years of age
For salaries, age between 21 to 60 years
For Self Employed, age between 21 to 65 years
Loan amount range from Rs.50,000 up to Rs.50 Lacs
For Salaried, Rs.50,000 to Rs.25 Lacs
For Self-Employed, Rs.1 Lac to Rs.50 Lacs
Depends on the salary drawn or monthly income, in case of self employed
Minimum Income of Rs.20,000 and above per month
At theloanwala.com, we care about how you manage your money and therefore, we request you to note the following points before you avail the loan, so that you can make the right choice.
Check the Interest rates and other service charges like processing fee, prepayment charges, foreclosure charges as indicated by the providers
Your CIBIL Credit Rating Score and credit history, a high CIBIL Credit Score with no default on payment can help you get approvals quickly and / or lower interest rates / charges
Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Photo attested by Banker, Adhar card
Date of Birth
Birth Certificate, Passport, secondary school Certificate, PAN Card
One latest Passport size
Electricity Bill, Title Deed, Municipal Tax Receipt, Share Certificate (with Flat No),Adhar card
Registered Rent agreement (with utility bill), Land line bill,Post Paid Mobile Bill, Bank state., Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, company letter head(signed by HR or Admin)
Land line bills (Optional as per policy), Relationship Proof ( if bill is of relation as specified)
3 Latest salary slips, Bank Statement of last 6 months, Form 16
Signature verification from bank, Passport, Driving License, PAN Card
Appointment letter and company ID Card
Salary Slip with DOJ, Form 16 of current & previous cos , Previous company Appointment / relieving letter