Sooner or later, you are going to need a bigger car as your family grows or you fall in love with the latest sedan, or you may simply think that it is time to graduate from your two-wheeler. If you do not have a very large budget to buy your dream car, no need to worry because availing a car loan is simple, quick and very easy now.
At The LoanWala.com, we make the Best Car Loan options from the most trusted Financial Institutions; accessible on a single platform for NEW & USED cars both, so that you can compare them and thus,choose the Best Deal suited for your need.
Choose the Best Deal, Always!
As our name suggests, at The LoanWala.com we help you find the Best Deals. Our association with the finest, most trusted and reputed Financial Institutions ensure that you can make a thorough comparison and are completely satisfied with the offer, before you choose the Best Deal for your car loan.
Get the best deal with us, here’s how!
- Use the Eligibility Calculator to learn your eligibility. It’s quick, simple and also provides you the information about the Best Deals or the lowest interest rates
- Gain the advantage of comparing offers that have been specially customized for you and then apply for the most suited offer
- Once you have applied for the car loan online, the application will be sent to the Financial Institution of your choice, thus saving your time and resources involved in visiting a bank/NBFC or doing paper work
- The LoanWala.com will also keep you updated about the loan status via your personalized account page, email, SMS or calls
- Apart from giving you the Best Deals from loan providers, you also have the opportunity to win amazing prizes and coupons if you refer a friend or a relative to The LoanWala.com
Can avail up to 100% financing Quick and hassle-free loan disbursal Fixed interest rates Flexible tenure and can range to 7 years EMI will not be affected by market fluctuation, given fixed interest rate
Salaried Individuals Self-Employed Individuals engaged in business Self-Employed Professionals like a CA or a doctor etc. Person above 20 years up to 65 years of age
Loan amount ranges from Rs.1.25 lac up to Rs.2 Crores Depends on salary drawn by you or monthly income in case you are self employed Depends on customer's financial & repayment history
At The LoanWala.com, we care about how you manage your money, and therefore we request you to note the following points before you avail a loan, so that you can make the right choice.
Check the Interest rates and other service charges like processing fee, prepayment charges, foreclosure charges as indicated by the providers.