Purchase or Refinance Your Home
Owning a house can give you a sense of satisfaction, which you will never find with owning anything else. If you have reached a stage in your life, where you wish to buy a beautiful home for you and your family, a Home Loan can indeed help you to make this dream come true.
Find a home that not only offers you and your family a comfortable lifestyle but also offers you a great return on investment as the years go by. Over and above the fact that you will soon own your dream home, availing of a Home Loan offers you a host of tax benefits too.
At theloanwala.com, we make the best Home Loan options from the most trusted Financial Institutions, accessible on one single platform so that you can compare them, and choose the Best Deal suited for your need.
Choose the Best Deal, Always!
As our name suggests, at theloanwala.com we help you find the best Financer for your loan requirements. Our association with the finest, most trusted and reputed Financial Institutions ensure that you can make a thorough comparison and are completely satisfied with the offer, before you choose the Best Deal.
- Use the Eligibility Calculator to learn your eligibility. It’s quick, simple and also provides you access to information about the Best Deals or the lowest interest rates.
- Gain the advantage of comparing offers that have been specially customized for you and then apply for the most suited offer.
- Once you have applied for the loan, the application will be sent to the Financial Institution of your choice, thus saving your time and resources involved in visiting a bank or NBFC or doing paper work.
- theloanwala.com will also keep you updated about the loan status via your personalized account page, email, SMS or calls.
- Apart from giving you Best Deals from loan providers, you also have the opportunity to win amazing prizes and coupons if you refer a friend or a relative to theloanwala.com.
Tenure of up to 25 years
Easy repayment through Equated Monthly Instalments (EMIs)
Interest paid is entitled for tax benefit
Flexibility of interest rates by option of selecting fixed or floating rate of interest
Self-Employed Individuals / Companies
Self-Employed Professionals like a lawyer, a doctor, a CA, an architect etc.
Minimum age of applicant should be 21 years
Home loan is available from 80% to 100% of the agreement value
Calculation of Home Loan depends upon dual parameters like the cost of property and the applicant’s income
You should know this before selecting a loan and a financer:
Check the Interest rates and other service charges like processing fee, prepayment Options, foreclosure charges as indicated by financers
Your CIBIL Credit Rating Score and credit history, a high CIBIL Credit Score with no default on payment can help you get approvals quickly and / or lower interest rates / charges